Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Do ya got a camera?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For the next week, I'll be on here everyday, several times a day. After that I'll be on every few days (I hope)

    If you don't wanna resize your photos, just add them to your post using THUMBNAIL. then the image can be clicked on to see full size.

    Glad to see you involved. Can't wait to see your photos.

    <marquee>running</marquee>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you take amazing pictures. I'll post some of mine sometime but I'll have to resize them first.
    how often are you on this board?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sleepcutpupresized
    sweet

    these are a couple I have in photo bucket. I love to scrapbook too. hope they show up ok I am just learnig as I go

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ January 28, 2006 01:27 PM: Message edited by: DollyMomma ]</font></font>

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ January 28, 2006 01:31 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font></font>

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 01:50 PM: Message edited by: DollyMomma ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    resized08
    Drawing is another hobbie of mine

  5. #15
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    026 butterfly 03
    i'll try it again

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ January 28, 2006 01:47 PM: Message edited by: DollyMomma ]</font></font>

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 01:48 PM: Message edited by: DollyMomma ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    arbor2
    in my yard

  7. #17
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    arborpinkroses
    in my yard

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok...I'm giving photobucket a try lets see if this is any better...Picture031

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am curious how do you edit your own post??? do you have to be a moderator to do so???
    Anywho that's Scooby Doo and Daddy too in the previous pic!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SIS, that was nice of you to get Scobby Doo a pet...LOL

    Just kidding, Hiya Randy [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Sis, if you want to edit your post, look across the top of your post, you will see several small icons ( for profile, Private Message etc) the one with a pencil across a notepad is your edit button.
    Click on it and you can edit or add to your post. as moderator, I am the only one who can delete a post, and I am able to also edit (when necessary).
    If ya need any more help, let me know.

    rog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •